Format: video, color
Time: 2:30 minutes
The first film in a trilogy on the relationship between technology and human relationships, STOP explores how personal technologies alter the relationship between time, distance and space that defines the individual. The film received funding from the City of Ottawa and SawVideo Media Arts Centre.
- RTS – Zikina Sarenica – Serbia’s largest national broadcaster (December 2016, Belgrade, Serbia)
- Speeding Bullets Film Screening Fundraiser (July 2015, Ottawa)
- RESOLUTION 2015, Saw Video ( February 2015, Ottawa) RESOLUTION 2015 | SAW Video Media Art Centre
- Dawson City International Short Film Festival (March 2014, Dawson City, Yukon, Canada) Dawson City International Short Film Festival
- Retrospective of the Films of Kelly Ann Beaton (March 2014, Ottawa)